Our Partner Organizations
The Procurement Technical Assistance Center of South Central Michigan (PTAC) is a partner organization of The Enterprise Group of Jackson, Inc.(EG) and services:
The PTAC is a not-for-profit organization funded by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and other local funding partners. PTAC supports national security by ensuring a broad base of capable suppliers for the defense industry and other agencies. PTAC offers a variety of services for Jackson County businesses such as obtaining the ability to bid on federal contracts, market research, one-on-one business counseling, training seminars, networking events, conferences and internet business opportunities. Click here for more information about the PTAC of South Central Michigan and other PTAC’s around the state.
For more information contact Kim Langenberg at 517-788-4680
Organizations staffed by The Enterprise Group of Jackson, Inc.
- Jackson County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority(JCBRA)
- Economic Development Corporation of Jackson County(EDC)
- Blackman Charter Township Downtown Development Authority(BDDA)
- Blackman Charter Township Local Development Finance Authority(BLDFA)
- Parma-Sandstone Local Development Finance Authority(PLDFA)